stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 吳宗祐(2008)，由不當督導到情緒耗竭: 部屬正義知覺與情緒勞動的中介效果。中華心理學刊，50(2) ， 201-221。
- 胡昌亞 、鄭瑩妮(2014) ，不當督導研究回顧與前瞻。中華心理學刊 ，56(2) 191- 214。
- 許金田、顏鴻傑 (2012)，不當主管對待與員工行為的關聯性：傳統性與謹慎型人格特質的調節。國防管理學報，2(33) 1-25。
- Adams, J. S. (1963). Wage inequities, productivity and work quality. Industrial Relations: A Journal of Economy and Society, 3(1), 9-16.
- Alderfer, C. P. (1972). Existence, relatedness, and growth: Human needs in organizational settings, 200-315
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?