stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳冠廷 , Masters Advisor：黃國修
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2014.00131
- 1. 黃隆洲，台灣電動車產業發展現況與兩岸合作契機，財團法人車輛研究測試中心，2010。
- 4. TOYOTA Motor Corporation, Care for the Earth-TOYOTA Automotive Eco-Technology, 1997.
- 5. Honda World News Press Release, “Honda Announces the New Civic Hybrid Sedan-The World’s Most Fuel-Efficient 5-Seater Production Gasoline Vehicle,”2001.
- 8. Y. Gao, M. Ehsani, “Systematic design of fuel cell powered hybrid vehicle drive train”, Society of Automotive Engineers, pp. 1-10, 2001.
- 10. J.V. Mierlo, P.V. Bossche, G. Maggetto,“Models of energy sources for EV and HEV: fuel cells, batteries, ultracapacitors,flywheels and engine-generators”, Journal of Power Sources, Vol.128, pp. 76-89, 2004.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?