stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
陳淑惠 , Masters Advisor：黃志弘
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2009.00470
-  行政院衛生署（2000年7月19日修正公佈）醫療法－醫院機構設備標準。
-  ASHRAE handbook: Heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning applications. Health care facilities﹝Chapter 7﹞. Atlanta GA: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers. 1999.
-  Huan-Cheng Chang, Zongxiu Nie, Yan-Kai Tzeng, Chi-Chien Chiu, Chi-Yao Chang, Chia-Ming Chang,and Mi-Hua Tao. Microscopy-Based Mass Measurement of a Single Whole Virus in a Cylindrical Ion Trap. Angew. Chem. Int. Ed. 2006, 45, pp.8131 –8134.
-  F. Vollmera,1, S. Arnoldb,1, and D. Kengb. Single virus detection from the reactive shift of a whispering-gallery mode. PNAS. December 30, 2008 vol. 105.52, pp.20701–20704.
-  Tellier,R., Review of aerosol transmission of influenza A virus. Emerg Infect Dis,2006.12(11), pp.1657-62.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?