stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- Abe CM, Salvador FA, Falsetti IN, Vieira MA, Blanco J, et al. 2008. Uropathogenic Escherichia coli (UPEC) strains may carry virulence properties of diarrhoeagenic E. coli. FEMS immunology and medical microbiology 52: 397-406
- Alteri CJ, Smith SN, Mobley HL. 2009. Fitness of Escherichia coli during urinary tract infection requires gluconeogenesis and the TCA cycle. PLoS pathogens 5: e1000448
- Amin OM. 2011. The Contribution of Pathogenic Bacteria to GI Symptoms in Parasite-Free Patients. J Bacteriol Parasitol
- Amor K, Heinrichs DE, Frirdich E, Ziebell K, Johnson RP, Whitfield C. 2000. Distribution of core oligosaccharide types in lipopolysaccharides from Escherichia coli. Infection and immunity 68: 1116-24
- Arya SK, Singh A, Naidoo R, Wu P, McDermott MT, Evoy S. 2011. Chemically immobilized T4-bacteriophage for specific Escherichia coli detection using surface plasmon resonance. The Analyst 136: 486-92
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?