stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Wei-Ching Chuang,Yu-Tai Huang,Hui-Chi Lin,and An-Chen Lee, 2011,“Fabrication of an asymmetric Bragg coupler-based polymeric filter with a single-grating waveguide,” OPTICS EXPRESS, Vol. 19, No. 11, pp10776-10788
-  H. J. Homola, “On the sensitivity of surface-plasmon resonance sensors with spectral interrogation,” Sens. Actuators B Chem. vol. 41, pp. 207–211, June 1997.
-  K.A. Zagorulko, P.G. Kryukov, Yu.V. Larionov, A.A. Rybaltovsky and E.M. Dianov,2004, “Fabrication of fiber Bragg gratings with 267 nm femtosecond radiation”,“OPTICS EXPRESS”,Vol.12,No.24,29 November 2004.
-  D. G. Moodie and W. Johnstone," Wavelength tunability of components based on theevanescent coupling from a side-polished fiber to a high-index-overlay waveguide” Opt. Lett. Vol. 18, No. 12，June 15, 1993.
-  K. McCallion, W. Johnstone, and G. Fawcett，” Tunable in-line fiber-optic bandpass filter” Opt. Lett. Vol. 19, No. 8，April 15, 1994.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?