stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- . Frank. J. Arcuri, John. C. Hildreth, 2007, “ The Applicability of Project Management Software and Advanced IT Techniques in Construction Delays Mitigation“, Virginia Department Of Transportation.
- . Shu-Hui Jan, Hui-Ping Tserng, and Shih-Ping Ho, 2013, “ Enhance Construction Visual As-Built Schedule Management Using BIM Technology“, International Journal Of Civil, Architectural, Structural And Construction Engineering.
- . Yelda Turkan, Frederic Bosche, Carl T. Haas, and Ralph Haas, 2012, “Automated Progress Tracking Using 4D Schedule And 3D Sensing Technologies“, Volume 22, p414-p421, Automation In Construction.
- . Zubair Ahmed Memon, Muhd Zaimi Abd Majid, Nur Izzi Md. Yusoff and Mushairry Mustaffar, 2006, “Systematic Approach for Developing As-built Schedule for Construction Project“, Volume 18, p135-p146, Jurnal Kejuruteraan.
- . 李鎧帆，2014，「以BIM模型為基礎之專案排程項次分析」，碩士論文，國立中央大學營建管理研究所，桃園。
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?