stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃驛晴 , Masters Advisor：李延熹;林孟璋
- Arnold, M. J. & Reynolds, K. E. (2009). Affect and retail shopping behavior: Understanding the role of mood regulation and regulatory focus. Journal of retailing, 85,308-320.
- Babin, B. J. & Darden, W. R. (1995). Consumer self-regulation in a retail environment. Journal of retailing, 71, 47-70.
- Bäckström, K. & Johansoon, U. (2006). Creating and consuming experiences in retail store environments: Comparing retailer and consumer perspectives. Journal of retailing and consumer services 13, 417-430.
- Comer, J. (1980). The influence of mood on student evaluations of teaching. The journal of educational research, 73, 229-232.
- Crompton, J.L. & Love, L.L. (1995). The predictive validity of alternative approaches to evaluating quality of festival. Journal of travel research, 34, 11-24.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?