stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
護理雜誌 ； 62卷3期 (2015 / 06 / 01) ， P49 - 56
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6224/JN.62.3.49
- 李怡真、高毓秀（2012）．護理臨床教師教育訓練需求評估．護理暨健康照護研究，8（2），106–116。[Lee, Y. C., & Kao, Y. H. (2012). Clinical nursing preceptor educational training needs: An assessment. Journal of Nursing and Healthcare Research, 8(2), 106–116.] 10.6225/JNHR.08.2.106
- 洪昀秀、彭碧慧、賴思妤（2009）．臨床輔導員課程設計與實施探討之行動研究．領導護理，10（2），30–43。[Hong, Y. X., Peng, P. H., & Lai, S. Y. (2009). An action research of improving the effectiveness of masterful precepting program development. Leadership Nursing, 10(2), 30–43.]
- 馮明珠、陳幼梅、吳玲琨、吳鈴珠（2011）．三個月內新進護理人員感受護理臨床工作之壓力與因應經驗．護理暨健康照護研究，7（2），98–107。[Feng, M. C., Chen, Y. M., Wu, L. K., & Wu, L. C. (2011). Perceived stress and coping strategies of newly graduated nurses. Journal of Nursing and Healthcare Research, 7(2), 98–107.] 10.6225/JNHR.7.2.98
- 劉文琪（2010）．護理主管對護理臨床指導教師角色期待之初探性研究．志為護理—慈濟護理雜誌，9（3），82–91。[Liu, W. C. (2010). A pilot study on nursing supervisors’ expectations toward nursing clinical preceptor’s roles. Tzu Chi Nursing Journal, 9(3), 82–91.]
- 蔡淑芳、林麗英（2013）．護理臨床教師對二年期護理師訓練成效之評價．醫務管理期刊，14（3），196–213。[Tsai, S. F., & Lin, L. Y. (2013). Evaluation of a two-year training program for nurses by preceptors. Journal of Healthcare Management, 14(3), 196–213.] 10.6174/JHM2013.14(3).196
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?