stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
- 2. Robert I. Mehr, Bob A. Hedges, Risk management: concepts and applications, Homewood, Ill., 1975.
- 3. Kotler P., Marketing Management: Analysis, Planning and Control,NJ: Prentice-Halls, 1996.
- 4. Pinsonneault A., and Kraemer K. L., "Survey Research Methodology in Management Information Systems: An assessment," Journal of Management Information Systems, vol. 10, no. 2, 1993, pp.75-105.
- 5. 林芬慧，「調查研究法在資訊管理研究之使用-以「資訊管理年會論文」之論文內容討論」，資訊管理學報，第8卷，第1期，2001，第81-101頁。
- 6. Churchill Jr., Gilbert A., "A Paradigm for Developing Better Measures of Marketing Constructs," Journal of Marketing Research, vol. 16, no. 1, 1979, pp.64.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?