stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
江寒嶽 , Masters Advisor：黃耀輝
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6342/NTU.2007.01431
- Afridi HI, Kazi TG, Jamali MK, Kazi GH, Arain MB, Jalbani N, Shar GQ, Sarfaraz RA. Evaluation of toxic metals in biological samples (scalp hair, blood and urine) of steel mill workers by electrothermal atomic absorption spectrometry. Toxicol Ind Health 2006;22(9):381-93.
- Bavazzano P, Bolognesi R, Cassinelli C, Gori R, Li Donni V, Martellini F, Oliva G, Riccucci S. Skin contamination and low airborne nickel exposure of electroplaters. Sci Total Environ 1994;155:83-86.
- Chamberlain AC. Prediction of response of blood lead to airborne and dietary lead from volunteer experiments with lead isotopes. Proc R Soc Lond B Biol Sci 1985;224:149-182.
- Chavalitnitikul C, Levin L, Chen LC. Study and models of total lead exposures of battery workers. Am Ind Hyg Assoc J 1984;45:802-808.
- Counter SA, Buchanan LH. Neuro-ototoxicity in Andean adults with chronic lead and noise exposure. J Occup Environ Med 2002; 44:30-38.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?