stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
黃馨慧 , Masters Advisor：王聖銘
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6841/NTUT.2013.00378
- Aldrich, C. (2003). Simulations and the future of learning: An innovative (and perhaps revolutionary) approach to e-learning: Wiley. com.
- Dexter, S. L., Anderson, R. E., & Becker, H. J. (1999). Teachers' views of computers as catalysts for changes in their teaching practice. Journal of research on computing in education, 31, 221-239.
- Hofstein, A., Eilks, I., & Bybee, R. (2011). SOCIETAL ISSUES AND THEIR IMPORTANCE FOR CONTEMPORARY SCIENCE EDUCATION—A PEDAGOGICAL JUSTIFICATION AND THE STATE-OF-THE-ART IN ISRAEL, GERMANY, AND THE USA. International Journal of Science and Mathematics Education, 9(6), 1459-1483.
- Huang, W.-H. (2011). Evaluating learners’ motivational and cognitive processing in an online game-based learning environment. Computers in Human Behavior, 27(2), 694-704.
- Jeng, T., Lee, C.-h., Chen, C., & Ma, Y. (2002). Interaction and Social Issues in a Human-Centered Reactive Environment. Paper presented at the Proc. the 7th International Conference on CAADRIA.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?