stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  M. Gongora-Rubio, L. M. Solá-Laguna, P. J. Moffett and J. J. Santiago-Avilés, “The Utilization of Low Temperature Co-fired Ceramics (LTCC-ML) Technology for Meso-Scale EMS, A Simple Thermistor Based Flow Sensor,” Sensor. Actuat. A, 73  5–221 (1999).
-  J. H. Jean, C. R. Chang and Z. C. Chen, “Effect of Densification Mismatch on Camber Development during Cofiring Ni-Based Multilayer Ceramic Capacitors,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 80  2401-2406 (1997).
-  J. H. Jean and C. R. Chang, “Camber Development during Cofiring Ag-Based Low-Dielectric-Constant Ceramic Package,” J. Mater. Res., 12  2743-2750 (1997).
-  J. C. Chang and J. H. Jean, “Camber Development During the Cofiring of Bi-Layer Glass-Based Dielectric Laminate,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 88  1165–1170 (2005).
-  R. T. Hsu and J. H. Jean, “Key Factors Controlling Camber Behavior During the Cofiring of Bi-Layer Ceramic Dielectric Laminates,” J. Am. Ceram. Soc., 88  2429–2434 (2005).
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?