stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
Data Source: Academic Citation Index (ACI)
As Taiwan's largest Citation Index, we currently have on record all Humanities, and Sociology journals that were published in Taiwan. The number of periodicals that are published on a regular basis total around 400 different types. If periodicals that were added to the collection but then halted are counted as well, the number of periodicals total over 500 types. Every year we announce the recorded periodicals' impact factor, etc. to the public, and allow scholars utilize our materials to carry out academic research for free.
Impact Factor: The statistic indicating the average number of times a journal's articles published in the past two years have been cited in the counting year.
Formula: (Number of cites in counting year to articles published in the span of two years ) ÷ (Number of articles published in the span of two years)
Example: The impact factor in 2010 (determined in 2011)
In 2009, Journal A published 15 articles, and these 15 articles were cited 20 times in 2010.
In 2008, Journal A published 16 articles, and these 16 articles were cited 30 times in 2010.
→ →2010's Impact Factor = (20+30) ÷ (15+16) = 1.61 =（20+30）÷（15+16）≒1.61
What is "Preprint"?
In order to provide readers the forefront academic information, after articles are accepted to publish in the journal, we publish them in network before they're printed. Those "on-line first articles" are called the "preprint articles". The preprint articles do not have volume No., page No., publication date, but can be identified by the DOI number. 「 http://dx.doi.org/ 」 Link to the latest version of the article.
How to cite Preprint Articles?
Please use the online publication date and the DOI number of the preprint article to cite the literature.
Cited example (may vary with different formats you cited):
Author name. Article name. Journal name. YYYY/MM/DD online publish in advance.
- 方景林、陳昇明、李瑋君、鄭湘君（2016)．Wii Fit虛擬實境訓練對社區老人靜，動態平衡能力及前庭功能之成效．弘光學報，78，1–14。[Fang, C. L., Tschen, S. M., Li, W. C., & Cheng, H. C. (2016). Effectiveness of Wii Fit virtual reality training on static, dynamic balance ability and vestibular function of geriatric persons in the community care center. Hungkuang Academic Review, 78, 1–14.] https://doi.org/10.6615/HAR.201609.78.01
- 朱育秀、陳箛儀、林宜錚（2015）．Wii虛擬實境遊戲於失智症患者認知與平衡及步態之療效：系統性回顧．物理治療，40（3），129–135。[Chu, Y. H., Chen, H. I., & Lin, Y. C. (2015). Effectiveness of Wii game on the cognitive, balance, and gait training in patients with dementia: A systematic review. Formosan Journal of Physical Therapy, 40(3), 129–135.] https://doi.org/10.6215/FJPT.PTS1428692030
- 吳怡慧、林明憲（2017）．失智照護．臨床醫學月刊，79（1），19–25。[Wu, Y. H., & Lin, M. S. (2017). Dementia care. Clinical Medicine, 79(1), 19–25.] https://doi.org/10.6666/ClinMed.2017.79.1.005
- 林幼昉、何新慧、張佳琪、劉 芳、林彥光（2016）．團體虛擬實境活動對日間照顧中心輕度認知障礙老人的影響．新臺北護理期刊，18（2），25–38。[Lin, Y. F., Ho, H. H., Chang, C. C., Liu, F., & Lin, Y. K. (2016). The effects of group virtual reality games for older adults with mild cognitive impairment in day care centers. New Taipei Journal of Nursing, 18(2), 25–38.] https://doi.org/10.6540/NTJN.2016.2.003
- 廖偉廷、劉慕恩、楊誠弘（2017）．老年失智症回顧．臨床醫學月刊，79（2），72–74。[Liao, W. T., Liu, M. E., & Yang, C. H. (2017). Review of dementia in older adults. Clinical Medical Journal, 79(2), 72–74.] https://doi.org/10.6666/ClinMed.2017.79.2.013
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?