stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
羅仁宏 , Masters Advisor：鍾文耀
繁體中文 DOI： 10.6840/CYCU.2015.00241
-  Chia-Chun Tsai, Chin-Yen Lin, Yuh-Shyan Hwang, Wen-Ta Lee, Trong-Yen Lee, “A MULTI-MODE LDO-BASED LI-ION BATTERY CHARGER IN 0.35um CMOS TECHNOLOGY, ” IEEE Asia-Pacific Conference on Circuits and Systems, December 6-9.2004.
-  Takashi Honda, Yasoji Suzuki, Kentaro Kawabata, Shinichi Murata, “All CMOS Low Drop-Out Regulator with Large Supply Currents for System using Li-ion Battery, ” International Symposium on Intelligent Signal Processing and Communication Systems (ISPACS2006) Yonago Convention Center, Tottori, Japan, 2006.
-  Watthanawisuth N, Tuantranont A, Kerdcharoen T, “Microclimate real-time monitoring based on ZigBee sensor network, ” IEEE SENSORS, 25-28 Oct. 2009.
-  Kumar A, Kamal K, Arshad M.O, Mathavan S, Vadamala T, “Smart Irrigation Using Low-Cost Moisture Sensorsand XBee-based Communication,” Global Humanitarian Technology Conference (GHTC), 2014 IEEE.
-  Monacm lDOUDI ESSTT, Habib ELKHORCHANI CEREP, Khalcd GRAYAA SYSCOM, “Performance evaluation of Wireless Sensor Networks based on ZigBee technology in smart home,” IEEE Conferences, 2013
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?