stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
-  Baxter, M.（1995）, “Product design: Practical methods for the systematic development of new product”, Chapman & Hall.
-  Heath, T. F.,（1988）, “Behavioral and perceptual aspects of the aesthetics of urban environments”. In J. L. Nasar, Environmental Aesthetics: Theory, Research. and Applications, Cambridge University Press.
-  Kaplan, S. and Wendt, J. S.（1972）, “Preference and the visual environment: Complexity and some alternatives”, In W. J. Mitchell (Ed.) Environmental design: Research and practice, Los Angeles: Proceedings of the Environmental Design Research Association Conference.
-  Kaplan, S., & Kaplan, R.（1983）, “Cognition and environment: Functioning in an uncertain world”, Praeger.
-  Lynch, K.（1960）, “The Image of the City”, The Massachusetts Institute of Technology and the President and Fellows of Harvard College.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?