stands for Digital Object Identifier
and is the unique identifier for objects on the internet. It can be used to create persistent link and to cite articles.
Using DOI as a persistent link
To create a persistent link, add「http://dx.doi.org/」
before a DOI.
For instance, if the DOI of an article is 10.5297/ser.1201.002 , you can link persistently to the article by entering the following link in your browser: http://dx.doi.org/ 10.5297/ser.1201.002 。
The DOI link will always direct you to the most updated article page no matter how the publisher changes the document's position, avoiding errors when engaging in important research.
Cite a document with DOI
When citing references, you should also cite the DOI if the article has one. If your citation guideline does not include DOIs, you may cite the DOI link.
DOIs allow accurate citations, improve academic contents connections, and allow users to gain better experience across different platforms. Currently, there are more than 70 million DOIs registered for academic contents. If you want to understand more about DOI, please visit airiti DOI Registration （ doi.airiti.com ） 。
宋豐倫 , Masters Advisor：董貞吟
高中教師 ； 自覺嗓音健康問題 ； 嗓音保健認知 ； 嗓音保健行為 ； 自覺嗓音影響 ； 授課因素 ； Senior high school teacher ； Perceived voice health problem ； Voice health knowledge ； Voice health behavior ； Perveived voice effect ； Teaching characteristics
- Albert Villanueva-Reyes. (2011). Voice Disorders in the Metropolitan Area of San Juan, Puerto Rico: Profiles of Occupational Groups. Journal of Voice, 25(1), 83-87.
- predictors of vocal integrity in elementary vocal music teachers, Unpublished master’s thesis, Wichita State University, U.S.A.
- Risk factors and effects of voice problems for teachers. Journal of Voice,
- problems: A physiological perspective for diagnosis and treatment (3nded.). Lippincott: Williams & Wilkins.
- Gordana Kovacic (2005).Voice education in teacher training: an investigation into the knowledge about the voice and voice care in teacher-training students. Journal of Education for Teaching, 31(2), 87–97.
The cart has had several articles, so do you want to clear it, or add together to the cart?